Chairman of the Israeli Screenwriters Guild (2004-2005 / 2011-2019).
Israeli Screenwriters Guild is affiliated with Writers Guild of America West as well as with Writers Guild of America East.
Israel is today the third largest content provider in the world, covering over 25% of the U.S. Film Industry.
U.S. Film Industry topped $41.7 billion in revenue in 2018. When including box office and home entertainment revenue, the global film industry is worth $136 billion as of 2018.
Screenwriters of the best Israeli TV shows
- Mossad 101: Uri Levron, Izhar Harlev
- Fauda: Lior Raz, Avi Issacharoff , Leora Kamenetzky
- Spy: Gideon Raff, Max Perry
- Red Sea Diving Resort: Gideon Raff
- When Heroes Fly: Omri Givon
- Hostages: Rotem Shamir, Omri Givon
- Shtisel: Ori Elon, Yehonatan Indursky
- The Angel: David Arata
- Mekimi: Bruce Samuelson
- Srugim: Laizy Shapiro, Hava Divon, Ori Elon, Yishai Goldflam, Ilan Eshkoli, Shmuel Haimovich, Renanit Parshani, Yael Rubinstein.
- The Baker & the Beauty: Assi Azar
- A Touch Away: Zafrir Kochanovsky, Ronit Weis-Berkowitz, Ron Ninio
- False Flag: Amit Cohen
- Prisoners of War: Gideon Raff
- Juda: Tzion Baruch,